Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Anxious

So here I am blogging, even though I'm having mid-term exam. Just want to update what has been going on lately. I still have 4 papers to go? All of them are science subjects and Add Maths. Can't wait to finish as I really can't go through this anymore. Been super busy with other activities as well. Out of all the time why now? Sigh. I hope I can manage to find some time to study the rest of the subjects. Then school's gonna off for 2 weeks! Hell yeah! But still. I'm really worried about my studies. I feel stupid when doing the exam papers because I don't know most of the things. I still have a lot of things to cover up. Kill me.

On the other hand, my cheer competition is coming up, next month. Less than 40 days! And we haven't even prepared everything just yet. I have faith in my team, we'll do our best :) It's been so tiring. I'm trying to give my best commitment in everything I do as I have been thinking a lot nowadays and affect my studies. I feel like giving everything up but when I think twice, if I do it, I'll be regret. I guess? I really have no idea. 

By the way, I came to school today realized that we were going to celebrate Teacher's Day. I'm like -___- really? They didn't even informed anything. And there was this one teacher entered our class and was using straw as a cane (usually teachers use wooden cane) it was seriously funny but irritating. He's such a freak I even make a fun of him. He even touched people's ear using the straw! I was like 'You need help teacher' Hahaha. He even thought we were taking perdagangan so I told him we are science students not arts students. We don't take perdagangan. Then he got confused. I think he got into the wrong class! Hahahaha freak. Kayy i'm so mean hahahha but anyways, I have to go study. I'll blog more soon. Till then, xoxo.



     

No comments:

Post a Comment