Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So called the beginning-of-2012

It's only February and I'm already stressed like shit. Too many things in my head that I don't even know what to do first. So many ideas and plan to do from now ahead. My first monthly test is less than 2 weeks away. So I just want to prepare for my test. I do not want to study LAST MINUTE like what I did last year. Please not anymore. Regret so much already!

My life may be extremely great sometimes but in the same time it can turn upside down too at times. I'm looking forward to what's gonna happen in the future. I even haven't decided what I am going to do. Scary :3 Feeling so old la. Haha. But anyways, it's going to be a different life from now on BECAUSE my sister just got married like a month ago so I kindda feel lonely sleeping alone without her. No more laughs and jokes together anymore. Things won't be the same in my house. But however I will always pray for her happiness in her marriage and hope everything will be perfectly fine. I made my brother in law promised me to take care of my sister! :D and he was like "okay!" hahaha. Oh well, life :) Everybody will get married eventually aite :) But not me. I might stay single foreverrrrrr. Hahhaha.

I must say 2011 was a great year (I think) I've been through a lot. And I learned so much and experienced a lot of things. What a year :) I just hope 2012 will be a better year and improve myself and turn myself into a better person. Yeah.

It's just that I hope what I'm waiting for since 2010 which I still haven't figured it out what to do about it is worth to wait someday. I've had enough and the last thing I want is to get disappointed. I don't want to waste my time waiting for something that's not gonna happen. It's just not right and things have changed a lot. I want to do what's right for me but in the same time I want what's best for other people as well. Everything just seems so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment