Friday, December 2, 2011

Hope

Hmm it took me for like 10 minutes to figure it out what to blog about this time. I'm just gonna say anything randomly that pop out of my head.

It's kindda sad and frustrating knowing that your own family doesn't trust you anymore. Doesn't mean I lost the camera once, i'm gonna do it again. My sister bought this one camera and she mentioned that she will never ever let me borrow her camera because she doesn't trust me anymore. My family is just not supportive and they just pushing me away. It just broke my heart.

Sometimes I just feel like I don't have any friends anymore. I still have my bestfriends and I can just talk to them but then at the same time, I feel like I don't wanna burden them with my problems and stuff but at the end of the day, I'm the one that feels lonely.

And him, he didn't even call me for like 2 days? Yeah happened few times before.
I just hope that my life would come back to normal. I miss my old life.
I WILL NEVER GET WHAT I WANT! I will never get what other people is having. Butttt, I have to learn to accept and appreciate what I have right now. As much as I hate to say that but yeah. Be grateful Dila. Whatever comes just be patience. Things happen for reasons.
ANYWAYS! It's already 2.41 in the morning? And I'm still awake.
And look I changed my profile pic for my blog!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yea look like a retard haha. Sad, i've been abandoning my blog for like quite some time. Imma blog more often from now on onwards. In case you haven't noticed I changed my blog background as well :) And the font, the colour, EVERYTHING!! haha.

P/S I'm sorry for being so emo lately. I can't help it.
I'm out of here. Tomorrow will be a better day, hope so. Till then <3

No comments:

Post a Comment